Structural steel platforms
PCI designs custom Structural steel platforms for a wide variety of unique applications. No matter the size and shape of your
particular equipment, PCI can design the right structural steel platforms to support it. From Entertainment and Defense to Manufacturing and Retail, PCI has the experience to design a system that’s just right for your needs.
To maximize useable floor space, our equipment structural steel platforms are designed to fit around any existing obstructions and can accommodate stairways and access locations as needed. Our System Designers will create industrial structures to meet your specific load and conveyor platform requirements, whether it is for storage, material handling equipment or concentrated loads of heavy equipment.
The unique design of PCI Structural Steel Platforms also allows for fast installation, future expansion and can be dismantled and re-assembled if required. We’ve even designed support platforms with rollers and air jacks.
Process Construction Inc. is a California based construction services company providing, since 1978, a wide range of services to the heavy industrial, utility and public construction markets primarily in the south and western United States.
Our activities are grouped into three major business segments:
- Maintenance Services
Our primary markets are:
- Basic material industries
- Food processing
- Petro chemical industries
- Manufacturing and warehousing
- Public utilities
The construction group engages in the installation of:
- Process equipment such as dryers, retorts, evaporators, etc.
- Material handling and automated storage and retrieval equipment
- Boiler room and power plant equipment
- Structural steel
- Process piping
- Power and utility piping
- Instrument and control equipment
The maintenance group engages in maintenance construction and contract service of:
- Upgrading of existing plants and facilities
- Maintenance service of material handling and process equipment
- Maintenance service of boiler equipment
The manufacturing group engages in the shop fabrication of:
- Structural steel for equipment support, pipe racks, mezzanines and catwalks
- Sheet and plate steel for chutes and ductwork
- Prefabricated power and process piping
- Modular skids for process and environmental industries